Friday, April 24, 2015

Autumn / Winter 06 Winter 06 Fashion Icelandic Design Back asta creative clothes DEAD ELM gusts HG


Jibbý, fashion week in Milan, that I offer always by the most excitement. Was it difficult to choose the images to display in some exhibitions because it is such an incredible amount of great designs in progress. As conductors hat from Ventega, they are so far from being in line with my style, but I was still so willing to own one, just to watch him. D & G All in white knit, very cute show. I predict that this situation will fit in well with us here on the edge of the world. Rammagerðin will probably be the most popular store next year :). Burberry Prorsum Shoes are not my weakness but coats. And these three get the heart to beat faster. I have been in a long coat in a similar style (ie the same type of material (checkered)) in goodies time, I remember very vaguely by logistical the image in my head now after seeing these. Ingenious. Bottega Veneta Do you !!! These hats are so cute. I would personally drop zone with green drag tina or choose another buckle with Second. But still, does not matter, this is so cool! Clothing with confidence. Great line, loved hveja single garment. Tomas Mayer is a top designer, line his kvennleg and sexy, if this charm you I urge you strongly to look at the whole exhibition. If I had to dómenera in some circumstances the square I suit him. Alessandro Dell'Acqua These covers are æææði and especially the black and white. Format with wonderful flavors and stixties material and pattern makes this a coat to "my most wantid" for next winter. (Can one summer in search of simulation water pitcher that I can afford). A lot of black, broken up by skin color red, green and blue shades in between layers. Another great show. Alberta Feretti I am quite ivory tights and shoes with the dress.
Autumn / Winter 06 Winter 06 Fashion Icelandic Design Back asta creative clothes DEAD ELM gusts HG Design Kirsuberjatréð María Lovísa naked monkey Nikita ONI Ragna Frodo Spaksmannsspjarir STEiNUNN Trilogia.is water pitcher factory Xirena Previous Posts More from London Friends and Family Witch Sister bird My brother Rokkstjarnan Off Seizures sister Ragna


No comments:

Post a Comment