Friday, April 17, 2015

With this blog I would like to write about everything I care and share with all of you the things I


MY POEMS - MY POEMS - Ljóðin mín
Einfalt - Simple - Simple Ég vil - I Joined - Unita Ljóð - Poetry You know it - You know Maybe - Maybe I know - I know Decision - Decision Simply - Simply Dream - Dream I win - I win Fool moon - Full moon If - If Lovers cumo - True Lovers - True You - You Man - Man Cellophane - cellophane The balcony - The balcony cumo About my poetries ...
www. flick r .com
2008 (9) September (2) August (3) July (1) March (1) January (2) 2007 (90) December cumo (4) November (6) October (7) September (8) August (8) July (2) May (3) April (5) March (14) February (12) January (21) Man - Man Balcony cumo - The balcony cellophane Dream - Dream Hreimur Heimisson - "Draumur" Proverbs Molise - Molisian proverbs Maybe - Maybe I had a dream (with Orietta Berti!) Tales from Molise - THE WOLF AND THE FOX Christmas time is finished .... Rita Pavone - Heart Proverbs Molise Who is Mina? - Here you can know it. Recipes tavennesi - SCREPPELLE La Oreja de Van Gogh - Rosas Nat "King" Cole - Noche de ronda Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527) - The man "traitor ... Proverbs molisani Sanremo Festival 2007 Lía Crucet -" The Güera Salomé " 2007 is Already Here! 2006 (74) December (9) November (7) October (7) September (15) August cumo (34) June (1) May (1)
With this blog I would like to write about everything I care and share with all of you the things I like (music, movies, etc.).
"My country you're on the hill ..."


No comments:

Post a Comment