Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How many times companies put on the market only products to compete? Usually. And, almost always, t


The failed?? launch of the filters in the new version boiling water of Twitter app for iPhone and Android boiling water only for racing you to Instagram (aka Facebook) made me think of an idea I've been working in my head: do something just because "we" have to.
How many times companies put on the market only products to compete? Usually. And, almost always, these products often fail. However, when products are conceived and designed to shine, the chances of success increase (if you do not believe me, ask them to Systrom and Krieger as thought Instagram)
And I say this as something naive. Even dreamer. You do not have the best idea in the world. It's about starting a project you're willing to live every day with joy. Because it's your enterprise, your dreams of success, you are leaving part of you, with every step you take.
Enter your comment here ...
@ Goldenmax on Twitter You tell me that every time I go, you already went and came several times. So I'd rather stay here and you atendelo phone. 6 hours ago What good initiative boiling water @ EmprendingUBA! A good way to learn more about entrepreneurship. I would follow. Oia? I follow! 6 hours ago Like every night, my daughters finish dinner with a talk by @ TEDxRdelaP Today: the jodita of @ Voxpopacapella http://t.co/gOITac5ERw 9 hours ago Homeland Carrie is the new kitchen where rabbits 9 hours ago @ diegocoranoria is?? 10 hours ago Follow @ goldenmax Only Bytes by email
Blogroll Damian Voltes Daniel Rabinovich Santiago Bilinkis TEDxRíodelaPlata Categories things elsewhere (8) demand media (5) emergingcast (17) launch (8) iPhone (1) let's make it happen (7) Mac (2) my reviews (45) TED (3) Uncategorized (7)
% D bloggers boiling water like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment