Thursday, October 31, 2013

Now since then and until now diary, the festive season in his nut, wallets flatter than Lake Malawi

Dear diary - Rezonance Fest and pretentious setters.
It's been a while since I heart on your pages uitgkots but things Crazy ripped here in Escape Town since New Year's and I think the hangover suicide Tuesday, post-party depression is gonna be over. It's actually ironic because usually diaries wine to write down how you cry about your guitar while you sing about daddy issues. Fuck it all I cut lines - not myself.
Well, diary since New Year's and now good things happen. Better than your cherry tap water filter zaber on the beach. One of the best most memorable things from then until now and for a long time to come the New Year's Party festival Rezonance. Check it here.
I'm not going to elaborate on it too much except that dance, trance and magical plants shit crazy nice. Trance music is shit and the people who listen in their cars on the way to work pussy zef, but fakkit tap water filter that beast of a beat you to the ballast and you are like a box all other boxes started shaking and weird moves the space age dance floor throw, you do not have two pennies to those who think. Fokkit. Fuck them. Fuck me, fuck everybody.
And the people sweintoe going is also different. A Welcome breather from your normal generic rock crowd child types. Parent Janne and Sanne trance I was born and new age younsters. The people there are that one pal had your older brother you shit tasted many. That nice guy always full of jokes that shit, and did not quite fit into the crowd. This is probably the place where the IT at work, the hairdresser in your street or guys that car fix uithaak. Rezonance all those people across tap water filter the country in one place.
Another thing that the few days so memrobale the fact that we did not take a tent. Fuck-all in terms of accommodation. For a few extra buck a upstart company tap water filter called LumoSumo for your clean tidy tent on nice soft grass. There's a private chil place for the camp, as well as coffee, water and mattresses. All you need to bring is a bjêrsie and your piece ..... People make everything good is better. They are at all the major festivals. Use them.
Now since then and until now diary, the festive season in his nut, wallets flatter than Lake Malawi and everyone back at work. Including me. And it is precisely this that I gal wants to vomit and an alien with spikes through my mouth would be. Not that I need to work but the fucking tap water filter naaiers aka customers without whom I probably would not, but still, a big fat fucking middle finger tap water filter to the Following:
Diary as with all retail jobs now one with people. It's a Given. Now my retail job diary, I work with pussy very pretentious poese. I do not know if this is the type of shop, or just the area of the Cape best known as the Southern Suburbs residents here make such lame people. But oh dear hell should the fucking naaiers in our shop buy these fucking root in the hollow cunts? It's the death of people living with Uncle iPad him as Mr. Steve Jo'ab's reference instead tap water filter of Steve Jobs. People who "tah" said instead of "thanks". 's Naaiers I know English but pretends or under the Queen's chair was born in England. Jirrefok man if you Kotze do tell me (express) your is Koutse. And the same goes for the bitch wife of Du Preez and tell me she is Mrs. Duprey. And the prompt box uncle who called Brink and he is Mr. Brienk. Jisses you fools I work with enough people to hear your voice and your mannerisms can see you fucking speak English at home. Besides it is you credit card your sewing, so you just make an ass of yourself to yourself as English voortegee. You know and I know, and at the end of we interaskie the sales counter tap water filter you know that I know you're English.
I know Kuip Town English but I'm as sure as death that they nominated the streets, broad street "Brie" street and Broad street spelled. The same applies to Kloof street. tap water filter It's not Kloeef's Kloof in the eyes of the sound you make when you say KLOOF. And it's not Loeep Street's moerefokken tap water filter Walking Street. tap water filter As in "I gan now Run for the bender is crap" Get your nose in my wild, boy. I was very angry English buddies whom I have a bus will jump in Loupe street and they all's piele thick salt but even fucking ass and anglicised as themselves.
Fuck Diary ex now just dedoos. Right from the beginning. You do yourself justice Diary - that's why you're here. So fierce little boys like me hanging crests in our eyes, our nails black

1 comment:

  1. Now not simplest the writing but also the creative power of the creator of this blog is surely swish. The use of terminology seemed great as I'm also a creator but I'm not able to find out any mistakes after studying this text.Leather wallet

    ReplyDelete