Saturday, May 16, 2015

403 Interior WordPress.com Follow on Twitter LIVE on #Periscope: La Perla periscope.tv/w/VzgQOjI2Mj


Before the water had Electropura commercial on TV saying they could drink the tap water because it was chlorinated. My brother and I tried it once. He tasted awful. And as dad did not guarantee any hygiene (we still paranoid after an outbreak of cholera). So in my house drinking water was boiled every evening at the same time in an aluminum pan with small beige painted flower designs. Pan was saved along with many other stuff under the sink: two wooden doors, painted yellow opened but eaten away by the water anyway, and flowed the smell of damp stone (the kitchen homemade water filter bar was brick or concrete ). At about six mom she went down to the kitchen -a sometimes with her, filled the pan and then put it on the fire. Then he allowed to cool and when the list was poured into a plastic jug that will fit to two liters. Two liters a day for the three outside- Dad was all day. Today I think it outrageous and TV as prescription homemade water filter us that much as a single daily dose, but before the water Electropura my brother and I only drank water at recess -Juice artificially sweetened with lemon for lunch.
Web
403 Interior WordPress.com Follow on Twitter LIVE on #Periscope: La Perla periscope.tv/w/VzgQOjI2MjEz... LIVE on 19 hours ago 20 hours ago #Periscope periscope.tv/w/VzgPFzI2MjEz... LIVE on #Periscope: Zzzzz periscope.tv / w / VzgOhjI2MjEz ... 20 hours ago RT @ LisaLoeb: Take a minute and think of the sweet soul of BB King. 20 hours ago #BBKingRIP LIVE on #Periscope: My books periscope.tv/w/Vzf4lzI2MjEz... 21 hours ago LIVE on #Periscope: My books. periscope.tv/w/Vzf4LjI2MjEz... 21 hours ago I really do @ @ TheIrisCastro NassiryLugo and are awesome. 21 hours ago RT @ MonedaDura: LIVE on #Periscope: Nora you there? More live music @ interior403 periscope.tv/w/Vzf0xzE3NDQw... 21 hours ago Periscope will use to teach my books and @ @ Sorais RaraUribe 21 hours ago and when I woke and opened the Periscope, @ NassiryLugo homemade water filter was not there. :( 21 hours ago
A% d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment